|info current expo next expo program2003 links contact previous|
EUROPEAN 2 & 3-DIMENSIONAL ART
the artists on the art o nivo program for 2003 are chosen for the complementarity of their work. the 2-dimensional artist has to agree to have his works hung together with those of the 3-dimensional artist, and vice versa.
each pair of artists comes from 2 different european countries.
feb - march: 01.02 / 30.03.03 "ingetogen " - "splendid modesty"
gil de bizemont (france), goldpaintings / linda weyn (belgium), ceramics [more...]
apr - may: 05 .04 / 25.05.03 "gewijd" - "sanctuary"
san cool (belgium), photography / inge panneels (united kingdom), glass [more...]
june - july: 01.06 / 27.07.03 "architecturaal" - "architectural calligraphy"
soeteweij (belgium), calligraphy / perrin & perrin (france), glass [more...]
aug - sept: 03.08 / 28.09.03 "transparant" - "transparency"
michel cleempoel (belgium), impression light & shadow / vincent van ginneke (netherlands), glass sculptures [more...]
oct - nov: 04.10 / 30.11.03 "noorders" - "nordic beauty"
rozalia janovic (yougoslavia), parchment objects on the walls / merja winqvist(finland), paper sculptures [more...]
dec - jan: 06.12.03 / 26.01.04 "poetisch" - "magnificent poetry"
michel d'anastasio (malta), calligraphy / edith deceuninck (belgium), glass [more...]
- the ministry of the flemish community
- vizo design department
- la délégation culturelle de l'ambassade de france
- the scottish arts council
- the royal dutch embassy in belgium
- the embassy of finland at brussels
- the embassy of malta in belgium
- the city of bruges, tourist office
- organization: c.i.c. international association
- graphic design: team tim oeyen & sanny winters
- texts: cic & participating artists / a.v. = anne vanlatum
- english translation: liz dijkstra-tucker
- photography: cic & participating artists, paul louis (les perrins)
- website design: maarten callebert at squint
©2003 maarten callebert